Considering over 40% of all energy is consumed by buildings, it is no wonder building managers and owners are becoming increasingly mindful of energy costs and usage. Given the fact that about half of buildings are operating at less than 60% efficiency, there is a lot of room for improvement. that’s what we do – we make buildings perform at their highest potential. We won’t only tell you what needs to be done to make your building perform efficiently, we’ll also do the work and guarantee it with energy savings.
That’s the PMC difference, our technicians not only hold the trade certifications for their work, but also receive training on building performance and energy consumption.
We are driven by the desire to create custom tailored energy saving solutions and to build long-term relationships with our clients. We believe that owners should get the most from their building management, HVAC and lighting systems at the lowest energy costs possible.
1. Energy Benchmarking and Summary of Opportunity
2. Detailed Audit and Building Assessment
3. Energy Analysis, Modelling and Proposal Generation
4. Construction Phase – Implement Energy Efficiency Measures (EEM’s)
5. Commissioning and System Training
6. Measurement and Verification – Monthly Energy Reporting
7. Predictive and Preventative Maintenance
8. Real-Time Monitoring and Continual Optimization
Energy Performance Contracting
PMC performs energy retrofits on commercial and industrial buildings to save energy and money. We develop, recommend, and implement energy strategy upgrades to the heating, cooling, lighting and building automation systems and we use those savings to pay for the project.
Our energy audits are comprehensive and detailed, outlining construction costs, energy and maintenance savings, eligible financial incentives and overall project benefits to the customer.
- There is zero upfront cost to the building owner.
- Building operating costs are reduced significantly (typically 25% to 60%).
- Building value increases.
- The buildings use less energy, which attracts environmentally conscious tenants.
HOW DO WE MANAGE ENERGY?
PMC takes responsibility for your building’s energy usage. We monitor the energy and complete measurement and verification activities both during and after the project construction phase is complete.
HOW DO WE GET PAID?
When you enter into an Energy Performance Agreement with PMC you only pay the baseline energy costs that you have always paid. The accumulated savings, as compared to the baseline, are measured each month. These savings are turned into performance invoices, which are then applied to the project balance as payment. Once the project balance is paid, the savings go to you.
PMC provides regular monthly and annual reporting summarizing both energy and financial results. The savings pay for the project and we guarantee the savings…it is that simple!
WHAT’s the benefit TO YOU?
There is ZERO RISK to the building owner. The savings are guaranteed. The more energy savings we find and implement, the quicker the payback.